Thank you for visiting the online home of Trinity Presbyterian Church. Our Sunday worship services (10 a.m.) are currently available both in-person for those who wish to attend and live-streamed for those who prefer to continue meeting via Zoom. Log-in info for the Zoom gathering is sent via email; please email Shari if you’d like to be added to the email list.
May grace and peace be yours in abundance.
Resources from the BC Ministry of Health have provided guidance for holding low-risk worship services and have guided our planning. Please note, masks are mandatory. In addition, to best care for one another, we stress the following suggested directions:
- We recommend those that are fully vaccinated attend in person if they wish and those who are not continue to attend on line. An exception is families with members under 12 old (who cannot be vaccinated yet) can attend if those over 12 are fully vaccinated.
- We ask that people who are sick or feel unwell stay at home and join online.
- We ask that those who attend in person wear masks while in the building and take normal COVID precautions (hand cleaning, etc.) and sit in family groups, distancing as much as possible.
- We ask that there be no singing during the service (for now).
- There will be no coffee time after the service, but we can meet for a visit in the narthex, outside, or in the Bayne room in bad weather.