Hello, Trinity kids and Trinity families!
I hope these “faith and family” resources are helpful. I’ll be adding to the list as I come across other things — please feel free to contact me with any resources you’ve found that you’d like to share. Thanks! –Shari
Kids Church, Bible Stories, and Faith Resources for Families:
- For Pentecost: The Day God Made the Church, read by the author
- Bible app for kids: app, videos, Bible storybook, activities
- Illustrated Ministry: weekly resources to download
- Kids activities from Wycliffe
- VeggieTales on YouTube
- Belonging to God: A First Catechism (Presbyterian Church U.S.A.)
Resources specifically related to dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic:
- What’s up with this Coronavirus? A printable comic to help kids understand what’s going on and why we need to maintain physical distance
- Prayers for when you feel anxious: colouring pages to download and print
- Looking for the Gifts: praying with children during a pandemic
- Helping Children and Teens deal with Anxiety related to COVID-19 (from Seattle Children’s Hospital)
- How about a little praise to go with all our handwashing? 🙌🙏 Did you know it takes approximately 20 seconds to sing the Doxology? Just the right amount of time to allow for proper handwashing! Try a little “praise God from whom all blessings flow” while those germs are flowing away down the drain.
Especially for youth and young adults: