Hello, Trinity kids and Trinity families!
Here are the first of hopefully many “faith and family” resources! I hope they’re helpful. I’ll be adding to the list as I come across other things, and please feel free to contact me with any resources you’ve found that you’d like to share. Thanks! –Shari
Kids Church, Bible Stories, and Faith Resources for Families:
- This week’s kids’ activity bulletin and colouring page from Illustrated Ministry
- Walk This Way: a Lenten resource for families (download)
- Bible app for kids: app, videos, Bible storybook, activities
- Illustrated Ministry: weekly resources to download
- Kids activities from Wycliffe
- VeggieTales on YouTube
Resources specifically related to dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic:
- What’s up with this Coronavirus? A printable comic to help kids understand what’s going on and why we need to maintain physical distance
- Prayers for when you feel anxious: colouring pages to download and print
- Looking for the Gifts: praying with children during a pandemic
- Helping Children and Teens deal with Anxiety related to COVID-19 (from Seattle Children’s Hospital)
- How about a little praise to go with all our handwashing? 🙌🙏 Did you know it takes approximately 20 seconds to sing the Doxology? Just the right amount of time to allow for proper handwashing! Try a little “praise God from whom all blessings flow” while those germs are flowing away down the drain.