Adult study groups:
Opportunities for study, learning, and spiritual growth include weekly Bible studies, Faith Foundations series (membership classes), seasonal study groups (eg. Lenten Journey, Who is Jesus?, the Alpha program, and Spiritual Practices), and occasional Book Group and Faith & Film discussion nights. For more information about current opportunities for spiritual growth, please contact John Green or send us an email.
Lenten Study: This Lent, as we journey to the cross and resurrection, we will look at the topic of atonement. The word atone comes from the words at one and reflects its meaning–to be at one with God. Through study and reflection we will ponder this and hopefully be drawn closer to God.
Offered on Tuesdays throughout Lent. Your choice of afternoon or evening sessions (1:30pm or 7:00pm), meeting in the Bayne Room at the church. Tuesdays beginning February 13.
- Lectionary Bible Readings – view the weekly Scripture readings
- Online Bible – read online or use the search feature
- A Catechism for Today (PCC)
- Belonging to God: A First Catechism (PCUSA)
- Westminster Shorter Catechism
- TODAY devotional – read the “TODAY” devotions online
- Especially for youth and young adults: